Public record for June 4, 2011
- A 42-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE MAN at 4:03 a.m. Thursday at home on a charge of physical abuse to a child.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ERIC R. RIVERA, 38, Watertown, at 12:40 a.m. Friday at Hamilton Avenue and Washington Street in Janesville.
- BROCK W. KINGSLEY, 25, of 838 N. Wuthering Hills Drive, Janesville, at 2:12 a.m. Friday at Mount Zion Avenue and Sumac Drive, Janesville.
- ROBERT J. SCHUH, 66, The Villages, Fla., at 12:20 a.m. Friday at Holmes and Main streets, Janesville.
- BURGLARY, Thursday to a home in the 1000 block of Johnson Street in Janesville. Reported stolen was $3,700 cash.
- BURGLARY, May 28 to a home in the 500 block of W. Racine Street in Janesville. Nothing was reported stolen.
- HIGHWAY 213 SOUTH OF ORFORDVILLE-HANOVER ROAD at 2:20 a.m. Thursday. Kenneth E. Harvell, 41, of 604 E. Third Ave., Brodhead, was driving west on Highway 213 in Plymouth Township when he lost control of his motorcycle and swerved into the ditch. The motorcycle continued west through the ditch and flipped. Harvell was ejected. Police found Harvell hiding in tall grass about 500 yards from the point of the accident. He was transported to Beloit Memorial Hospital where he was treated and released. He was arrested on charges of operating while intoxicated and failure to notify police of an accident. The intoxicated driving arrest was listed as Harvell’s second.
- HIGHWAY 59 AND TOLLES ROAD at 8:04 a.m. Monday in Porter Township. Sidney O. Anderson, 72, of 11937 W. Church St., Evansville, was stopped while northbound on Tolles Road. He proceeded into the intersection where his car was struck by a motorcycle driven by Nathan A. Hoff, 37, of 3015 Spaulding Ave., Janesville. Hoff was driving west on Highway 59 and tried to stop before striking Anderson’s car. Hoff was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, where he was treated and released. Anderson was cited for failure to yield.
Rock County Court
- KAY V G SAING, 612 Cherry St., Janesville, resisting/obstructing, underage drinking-possession, possession open intoxicants in motor vehicle, $791.
- AVERY P. SCHIEFELBEIN, 3175 Danbury Drive, Janesville, speeding, $201.
- JOHN DESMOND SHEEHAN, 3412 Candlewood Drive, Janesville, failure to signal turn, $204.
- GERALD EDWARD SIMERSON, 310 N. Crosby Ave., Janesville, operating while revoked, $201.
- THESHA L. SIMONS, 403 Allen St., Clinton, speeding, $226.
- NICHOLAS C. SPEAKER, 5006 W. Highway 14, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- LISA J. STANTON, 518 Turtle Creek Drive, Delavan, speeding, $175.
- JAMES M. SWENSON, 2007 Hermitage Lane, No. 103, Janesville, operating while revoked, $201.
- ALEXIS M. TESTER, 1314 Hamilton Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- NICOLE R. VALERIUS, 260 S. 5th St., Evansville, operating while revoked, $201.
- ANTONIO VALLEJON, 1958 Cleora Drive, Beloit, operating without valid license, hit and run-property adjacent to highway, $464; failure to keep vehicle under control, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, dismissed.
- NICHOLAS S. VOSS, W6780 State Road 67, Walworth, possession of controlled substance, $264.
- JOSEPH S. VOSS, W6780 State Road 67, Walworth, possession of drug paraphernalia, $264.
- JOSEPH E. WALDROP, 1336 Laramie Lane, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- CHRISTOPHER C. WANGROW, 2341 S. Kemp Road, Avalon, speeding, $201.
- MICHAEL R. WHITE, 4105 Wilshire Lane, Janesville, speeding, $390.
- BRIANNA MARIE WILLIAMS, 2305 Morningside Drive, Janesville, operating while suspended, vehicle operator failure to wear seat belt, $211.
- LISA A. WILSON, 803 Rogers St., No. 1, Milton, operating without carrying license, $175.
Rock County Divorces
- Thomas Adam Norton and Samantha Lynn Norton, both of Rock County, married January 2005.
- Paul Robert Terrill, Kenosha County, and Deborah L. Terrill, Rock County, married August 1984.
- Wayne Robert St. Clair and Sarah Rose St. Clair, both of Rock County, married November 2007.
- Dennis Lee Oliver, Rock County, and Erika Rae Oliver, Dane County, married May 2000.
- Daniel Paul Ringhand and Jennifer Ann Ringhand, both of Rock County, married July 2008.
- Randy Scott Tunks, Huntington County, Ind., and Patricia Mary Tunks, Rock County, married August 1996.
- Michael Thalman Truesdale, Rock County, and Sommer Mayhew Truesdale, Gilpin County, Colo., married May 2000.
- Thomas J. Trichinotis and Vivian Trichinotis, both of Rock County, married September 1997.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.