Public record for May 15, 2011
Rock County Court
- BRANDIE M. HOPPE, 2080 Shopiere Road, No. 16N, Beloit, failure to wear seat belt, operating motor vehicle without insurance, $230.50.
- DARRELL C. JACKSON, 902 Rockshire, Janesville, trespass to land, $263.50.
- DARREN M. JOHNSON, 317 E. Court St., No. 4, Janesville, operating without valid license, $200.50,
- PATRICK B. JOHNSON, 3325 Mt. Zion, No. 7, Janesville, operating without valid license, $200.50,
- STEVEN P. KELSEY, 507 Merrill, Beloit, underage drinking, $1,082.50.
- AARON T. KIRCHNER, 1906 Mitchell, Jansesville, failure to wear seat belt, operating while suspended, $210.50.
- MATHEW A. KLEINSCHMIDT, 6605 E. County Road A, Janesville, failure to wear seat belt, non-registration of auto, $185.30.
- VICTOR THOMAS LEINSCHMIDT, 2621Mt. Zion, Janesville, truancy, $200.50.
- JORDAN P. KOPPS, W5977 Leiberman, Fort Atkinson, improper signal for stop/turn, $326.50.
- BENJAMIN J. KRAUS, 19 W. Church, Evansville, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, $200.50.
- LAURA LUNA, 404 California Court, No. 65, Janesville, retail theft, $389.50.
- KIMBERLY I. MANUEL, 51 S. Academy, Janesville, operating motor vehicle without insurance, obstructed driver’s view, $375.80.
- SPENCER W. MARKHAM, 472 N. Terrace, Janesville, failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $175.30.
- COLIN J. MARKLEIN, 523 N. Garfield, Janesville, failure to yield while making left turn, $175.30.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.