Public record for Dec. 16, 2012
- A 14-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY, at 5:10 p.m. Friday at his residence, referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of operating a motor vehicle without owner consent. He was accused of driving his grandfather’s vehicle.
- FIREWORKS OFFENSE at 10:24 p.m. Friday on Milton Avenue at Lodge Drive, Janesville, when two Janesville men, ages 18 and 19, were issued municipal citations for fireworks possession. They were accused of throwing fireworks at vehicles on Milton Avenue. Police confiscated about 200 bottle rockets and 30 packages of firecrackers.
- BURGLARY at 114 E. Conde St., Janesville, reported Friday but which occurred on Dec. 7. No other details were immediately available.
- MAN WITH A GUN reported at 9:03 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Roosevelt Avenue, Janesville. The man surrendered to police, who confiscated several firearms. The man was transported for possible mental health treatment.
- BURGLARY reported Wednesday in the 4000 block of Brunswick Lane, Janesville. Taken were a purse and wallet, which were recovered, and $18 cash.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ROYCE A. HATLEVIG, 30, of 2405 Green Valley Drive, Janesville, at 9:56 p.m. Wednesday at 3800 Deerfield Drive, Janesville.
- INTERSTATE 90/39 JUST NORTH OF SHOPIERE ROAD, TOWN OF TURTLE, at 6 p.m. Saturday, when a southbound vehicle crossed the median and collided with a semitrailer truck. One person was injured, according to emergency radio transmissions.
- AFTON ROAD AT THE BYPASS 11 RAMP, Janesville, at 4:49 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, when a vehicle driven by Theresa E. Shelton, 28, of 4002 Kipling Drive, Janesville, collided with one driven by Nancy Dampier, 70, of 108 Falling Creek Circle, Janesville. Shelton was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center and Dampier was treated and released at St. Mary’s Janesville Hospital. Shelton was cited for failing to yield right of way.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.