Public record for Dec. 22, 2012
- THEFT reported Dec. 11 at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office. Current Communications, 2745 Kendall Ave., B, Madison, reported that an ex employee was accepting checks for work he wasn’t doing. The company reported nine instances involving customers who lived in Beloit or Orfordville. In most cases, the man accepted checks for $85 and turned in invoices with forged signatures.
- BURGLARY reported at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 14 in the 6000 block of East Avalon Road in the town of La Prairie. Reported stolen was a miter saw valued at $575.
- BURGLARY reported Wednesday in the 900 block of Cambridge Drive, Janesville. Taken was clothing valued at $212.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JODI L. FAWCETT, 50, of 1710 Purvis Ave., Janesville, at 1:32 a.m. Thursday at Center Avenue and State Street, Janesville.
- HIGHWAY 14 AND LEXINGTON DRIVE, Janesville, at 4:55 p.m. Wednesday. Stephanie K. Hansen, 30, of 4408 Sandhill Drive, Janesville, was driving west on Highway 14 and trying to turn left onto Lexington Drive. An eastbound car driven by Erica L. Martin, 19, Roscoe, Ill., struck Hansen’s car and pushed it into a car driven by Denise M. Johnson, 47, of 120 Countryside Drive, Evansville. Martin and a passenger in her car, Eric C. Shipp, 20, 1014 Oak St., Beloit, were treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Hansen was ticketed for failure to yield.
- AFTON ROAD BYPASS in the town of Rock at 4:49 p.m. Dec. 13. Nancy L. Dampier, 70, of 108 Falling Creek Circle, Janesville, was driving north on Afton Road toward the ramp onto Highway 11. Theresa E. Shelton, 28, of 4002 Kipling Drive, Janesville, was stopped at the sign on the highway off ramp. Shelton pulled onto the road and the cars collided. Shelton was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Dampier was transported to a hospital with injuries. Her condition was not available.
- RONNIE M. ENIS JR., 17, of 1211 King St., No. 7, Janesville, with party to armed robbery, party to substantial battery and party to misdemeanor battery. Enis is accused of punching, kicking and stomping a man and stealing cash and a phone from him on Oct. 29 in Janesville. A 20-year-old Janesville man was previously charged in the incident.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.