Public record for Dec. 29, 2012
- AN 18-YEAR-OLD MAN at 2:15 p.m. Wednesday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of first degree sexual assault to a child and child enticement.
- BURGLARY AND THEFT reported on Dec. 19 to a home in the 6200 block of South Highway 51 in the town of Rock. A video game system was reported stolen.
- DUSTIN S. DIXON, 26, of 482 N. Pearl St., Janesville, with burglary and misdemeanor theft. He is accused of stealing tools, a video game system and video games from a residential garage in the 400 block of North Pearl Street, Janesville, in September. He told police the owner of the items owed him money.
- KRISTIE L. TAYLOR, 22, of 2209 N. Pontiac Drive, Janesville, with possession of heroin, a felony. Taylor was arrested Wednesday in Janesville on a warrant for failure to pay a fine. Officers found 0.2 grams of heroin in Taylor’s clothing.
- TRACY L. OTTO, 34, Baileyville, Ill., at 3:29 a.m. Dec. 24 at the Green County Sheriff’s Office, Monroe. Otto was arrested when she came to the sheriff’s office to post bond for someone who was in jail.
- HIGHWAY 11 WEST OF COUNTY G in the town of Spring Grove. Wilfred A. Voge, 74, Beloit, was driving west on Highway 11 when he lost control of his vehicle in the snow. The vehicle rolled several times. Voge was transported to Monroe Hospital with injuries. No citations were issued.
- SNOWMOBILE TRAIL NEAR HIGHWAY 11 AND COUNTY OK, town of Spring Grove, at 11:28 a.m. Dec. 24. Scott N. Johnson, 51, South Beloit, Ill., was riding west on a snowmobile trail when the throttle stuck. The machine became airborne and Johnson was thrown from the vehicle. He was transported to a local hospital with injuries.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.