Public record for July 22, 2012
- A 17-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 7:42 p.m. Friday on charges of identify theft and on a warrant. He is being held at the Rock County Jail.
- ALYSSA M. HUBRED, 18, of 10246 N. Serns Road, Milton, and a 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE GIRL at 1:45 a.m., Saturday in the 800 block of Sherman Avenue, Janesville, on charges of procuring, selling and dispensing or giving away alcoholic beverages to an underage person. RANDALL A. GRAHAM, 21, of 80 S. Huron Drive, Janesville, on charges of procuring, selling, dispensing or giving away alcohol to underage person and resisting and obstructing an officer.
- BURGLARY reported at 7:45 p.m. Friday, in the 100 block of Lincoln Street, Janesville. Reported stolen was a video game valued at $200.
- THEFT reported at 3:24 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of South Garfield Avenue, Janesville. Reported stolen were multiple pieces of jewelry and a video game console with a total value of $15,300.
- BURGLARY reported at 11:09 a.m. July 6 in the 400 block of North Oakhill Avenue, Janesville. Reported stolen from the garage was a bike valued at $300.
- DRYER FIRE at 1:43 a.m. Saturday at 315 Milton Ave., Janesville. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
- STORAGE SHED AND GRASS FIRE at 3:30 p.m. Saturday at 835 W. Highway 11, Janesville. A spark from brush burning in a 55-gallon barrel started the grass on fire that spread to a shed and also burned a half-acre of grass. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
Milton Municipal Court
- ZANDRA M. BAUMGARDNER, 426 College St., Milton, no insurance and operating without a valid driver’s license, $228.
- AMBER M. CHILD, 523 ½ Highland Ave., Beloit, no insurance, defective/no muffler and failure to maintain door/hood trunk lid, $290.
- COLE R. DUNCAN, 621 Parkview Drive, Milton, underage alcohol violation, $177.
- CONSTRUCTION OPTIONS, 6247 N. Vickerman Road, Milton, non-registered vehicle, $177.
- TYLER S. CZAPPA, 421 Elizabeth Ave., Jefferson, driving without headlights and operating vehicle by permittee without another person, $190.
- ISIDORO FLORES RAMOS, 468 N. Pearl St., Janesville, no insurance and operating without a valid driver’s license, $228.
- TERRENCE D. GLADNEY, 609 Glen St., Janesville, failure to notify DMV of address change and operating while suspended, $190.
- AMY E. GRAY, 717 N. Oakhill Ave., Janesville, issuance of worthless checks, $366.
- LOIS E. HARRIS, 946 E. High St., Milton, operating while suspended and no insurance, $228.
- ZACHARY A. LEAVENS, 727 N. Jackson Ave., Jefferson, failure to obey traffic signal and possession of drug paraphernalia, $202.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.