Public record for June 24, 2012
- MISTY LYNN KOLBECK, 39, of923 Walcott St., Janesville, at 12:20 a.m. Saturday at home on burglary and theft. Police say Kohlbeck and a 13-year-old Oconomowoc girl, who also was arrested for burglary and theft,
stole more than $4,600 in items from a residence in the 1400 block of Lafayette Street, Janesville. Items stolen included clothing, a gold diamond ring, Christmas ornaments, a George Foreman grill, an end table and a video game system.
- ROBERT A. TUCKER, 38, of 271 S. Jackson St., Janesville, at 10:30 a.m. Friday at home for forgery.
- JACOB D. TOMTEN SR., 25, no fixed address, at 11 a.m. Friday at 915 Cardinal Lane at for forgery and financial card crimes.
- VEHICLE THEFTS, reported at 6:20 a.m. Wednesday in the vicinity of Stafford Road, Janesville. Someone entered several vehicles, which were left unlocked. Items taken ranged from GPS units to a wallet with $200 in cash plus a Kohl’s credit card and a Blackhawk Community Credit Union debit card as well as a woman’s personal identification.
- KELLOGG AND WILLARD AVENUES, Janesville, at 3:31 p.m. Monday. A vehicle driven by David E. Dean, 68, of 2233 S. Marion Ave., Janesville, was westbound on Kellogg Avenue behind a pickup truck. A vehicle driven by Carol L. La Belle, 49, of 1839 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, was at a stop sign on South Willard. La Belle turned left onto Kellogg Avenue and collided with Dean. Dean was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, where he was treated and released.
- MAIN AND RACINE STREETS, Janesville, at 2:14 p.m. Thursday. A vehicle driven by Rhonda S. Suda, 43, of 407 Williams St., Janesville, was slowing to make a right turn into a driveway when she was rear-ended by a vehicle driven by Carol A. Huff, 21, of 2618 Sumac Court, No. 3, Janesville. Suda was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, where she was treated and released.
- MILTON AVENUE AND HOLIDAY DRIVE, Janesville, at 12:49 p.m. June 7, a motorcycle driven by Andrew Reierson, 28, of 2213 Sumac Drive, Janesville, had a rear tire go flat, causing the motorcycle to tip over and veer toward the curb. The motorcycle collided with a post, traveled 78 feet, and came to a rest east of Milton Avenue. Reierson was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. He was treated and released.
- KATHERINE A. THURLER, 17, of 4311 Prairie Fox Drive, Janesville, with physical abuse of a child and criminal damage to property. She is accused of striking a 15-year-old girl she knows.
- RANDALL A. JONES, 47, of 21 W. Liberty St., Evansville, with manufacturing marijuana, maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police found eight marijuana plants and marijuana growing equipment after executing a search warrant June 20 at Randall’s home.
- JEFFREY E. JOYNER, 25, of 715 McKinley St., Janesville, with physical abuse of a child. He is accused of striking a child he knows in Janesville on Thursday.
- RYAN J. ROHERTY, 25, of 236 Lukas Lane, Milton, with three counts of misdemeanor theft and possession of a firearm by a felon, a felony. He is accused of taking jewelry and a gun from a Milton home in February.
- MICHAEL L. RANUM, 25, of 428 E. St. Mary St., Milton, with felony possession of narcotics. He is accused of possessing heroin in May in Milton.
- RAYCHL M. FIRKUS, 24, of 944 Nantucket Drive, Janesville, with felony possession of narcotics. She is accused of possessing heroin in May in Milton.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.