Public record for Sept. 15, 2012
- KELBY A. HEIDENREICH, 33, of 1816 Randolph Road, Janesville, at 8:18 p.m. Thursday at home on charges of strangulation, false imprisonment and disorderly conduct.
- WILLIAM E. OLIVER, 54, no fixed address, at 4:20 p.m. Tuesday at Blackhawk Community Credit Union, 2640 W. Court St., Janesville, on two counts of forgery. He is accused of trying to cash fraudulent checks.
- DOUGLAS F. KRAFJACK, 59, no fixed address, at 3:20 p.m. Sept. 13 at The Shelter, 407 W. Van Buren St. Janesville, on charges of battery to a police officer, trespassing and resisting. He was reported as an unwanted person.
- MONTE G. TAYLOR, 64, of 14934 W. Dorner Road, Brodhead, at 3 p.m. Sept. 12 at 1000 Mineral Point Avenue, Janesville, on charges of disorderly conduct and felony intimidation of a victim. Both charges carry domestic abuse enhancers. He is accused of repeatedly threatening to kill members of his family.
- SAMUEL R. MITCHELL, 22, of 9408 W. Highway 213, Beloit, with harboring or aiding a felon. He is accused of dropping off a friend who then robbed Citgo, 1002 S. Jackson St., Janesville. He also is accused of giving police false information about the incident.
- COUNTY N EAST OF MCMILLIN ROAD in the town of Lima at 1:20 p.m. Monday. Jeffrey P. Lowry, 55, of 1415 E. Koshkonong Road, Edgerton, was driving east on County N approaching a construction site. He started slowing to a stop when his pickup truck was rear-ended by a pickup truck driven by Karlyle E. Linden, 25, of 1310 E. Road One Street, Edgerton. The force of the crash pushed Lowry’s truck 55 feet from Linden’s and into a yard at 12802 County N. Lowry was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. No tickets were issued.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.