Public record for Feb. 3, 2013
Intoxicated driving arrests
- SETH R. BELL, 21, of 4516 Old Kennedy Road, Milton, at 2:30 a.m. Saturday at Center Avenue and Joliet Street in Janesville after a collision with a city snowplow.
- BRITTON M. GANDY, 33, of 727 Prairie Ave., Janesville, at 3:10 a.m. Saturday at Memorial Avenue and Parker Drive in Janesville after a traffic crash reported on the entrance ramp. The arrest was listed as Gandy’s second on an intoxicated-driving charge.
- ARSON suspected after a fire was reported at 7:53 p.m. Friday at 120 W. Delavan Drive, Janesville. The two-story masonry building, which formerly was a tavern, was empty at the time of the fire. Firefighters saw smoke and flames coming from a second-story window. As they entered, they found a number of small fires along the way. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $10,000. Janesville police are investigating.
- SHASTA C. HOWELL, 34, of 849 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, with battery of a police officer. She is accused of kicking an officer on Jan. 22 at her home.
- CATHERINE L. CARTER, 50, of 807 Kellogg Ave., No. 5, Janesville, with four counts of delivery of narcotics. She is accused of selling fentanyl patches in November and December in Janesville. Fentanyl is a prescription opiate-based painkiller.
- BOBBY A. DIMERY, 54, of 863 Benton Ave., Janesville, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of narcotics. A sheriff’s deputy reported finding Suboxone and a glass pipe in Dimery’s possession after a Jan. 23 traffic stop on Highway 51 in the town of Rock.
- JEREMY R. GREEN, 20, of 2043 Adel St., Janesville, with burglary and theft. He is accused of stealing a can of gasoline on Jan. 24 from a garage in the 3300 block of Colby Lane, Janesville.
- JEREMY A. BARNETT, 36, of N6569 English Settlement Road, Albany, with battery, child abuse and domestic disorderly conduct. He is accused of punching a 16-year-old boy on Jan. 27 at 120 College Drive, Evansville.
- MESHELLE L. SETTLES, 38, of 2224 Frontier Road, Janesville, with two counts of child abuse as a repeater, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and felony bail jumping. She is accused of punching, choking and beating with a metal art easel a 12-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy on Jan. 27 in Janesville.
- JOSEPH C. KINCADE, 24, of 282 Koshkonong Drive, Edgerton, with forgery. He is accused of cashing stolen checks for a total of $500 in August at an Edgerton bank.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.