Public record for Feb. 23, 2013
- JOSHUA P. MCKILLIPS, 25, of 3007 Palmer Drive, No. 20, Janesville, at 3 p.m. Thursday at 440 Hearthstone Drive, Janesville, on charges of battery and false imprisonment. The arrest came after a domestic incident was reported at McKillips’ home.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- NATHAN L. RONE, 30, of 203 W. Sunny Lane, Janesville, at 3:55 p.m. Sunday at Highway 51 south of Sunny Lane in the town of Rock. He also was ticketed for recklessly endangering safety and resisting. Rone was driving north on Highway 51 when his pickup truck slid off the road and into a field.
- TREVOR J. LORNSON, 28, of 407 Second St., Albany, at 3:43 a.m. Tuesday on Highway 104 north of Evansville Road in the town of Union. The arrest was listed as his second on an intoxicated driving charge.
- BURGLARY reported at 2 a.m. Tuesday at a home in the 600 block of Lincoln Street in Janesville. A laptop computer was reported stolen.
- BURGLARY reported at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday to a home in the 1700 block of Mineral Point Avenue in Janesville. Reported stolen were a laptop computer, a video gaming system and games.
- HIGHWAY 81 AND OLSON ROAD in the town of Newark at 3:38 a.m. Feb. 15. Brian C. Lamont, 33, Monroe, was driving east on Highway 81 when he crossed the centerline. His truck entered the north ditch, became airborne and rolled to a stop. Lamont was transported to a local hospital with injuries, but his condition was not available. No citations were issued.
- KELLOGG AVENUE AT HERMITAGE LANE, JANESVILLE, at 7:35 p.m. Wednesday, when car driven by Taylor J. Jackson, 23, of 1116 Terrace Court, Janesville, collided with the rear of a car driven by Hilario Martinez, 24, of 605 Kellogg Ave. No. 4, Janesville, when Martinez was stopped in traffic, waiting to turn left. Both were transported for medical treatment. Martinez cited for driving without a valid license. Jackson cited for inattentive driving.
- JAVARIS L. HEWLETT, 27, of 176½ S. Franklin St., Janesville, with substantial battery, false imprisonment and obstructing. He is accused of dragging a woman he knows by the wrist from a Janesville bar on Feb. 16, pushing her into a van and taking her to a Janesville home against her will. He is accused of punching her and forcing her to strip and get into a shower. He also is accused of lying to an officer about his name.
- ISAIAH K. EVANS, 18, of 805 Cleveland St., Beloit, with two counts of delivering heroin, attempting to flee and obstructing. He is accused of selling heroin to an undercover police officer and a police informant in Janesville in June.
- MONICA A. CASIQUE, 34, of 3005 Westwood Ave., Janesville, with theft and identity theft. She is accused of stealing clothing from a Janesville department store in November and giving a relative’s identification to a police officerFor past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.